During our consultancy activity we try to share with our customer his main goals. Nowadays, in order to be competitive in the market, it is no longer enough to “pass the audit” but it is essential for each organization to improve its processes and increase its skills. To achieve this goal, we therefore offer support, consulting and training on the job services in Quality, Metrology and Industrial Contamination.
We offer our customers an efficient support for all the management of the metrological function:
- Development and improvement of the measurement processes and metrological confirmation according to ISO 1012:2004
- Drafting of internal calibration procedures according to the relevant standards and/or business requirements
- Developing strategies to meet company metrological requirements by different steps: analysis of product requirements, support during the choice and purchase of instrumentation, as well as the most suitable measurement and calibration methodologies (internal and external)
- Designing measurement tools and custom equipment
- Choosing and acquiring measuring equipment management software and support in data transfer from one database to another
- Measuring System Analysis according to the IATF16949 standard
We can support small and medium-sized laboratories and company in implementing effective integrated quality management systems
- Support for the development of Quality Management Systems according to ISO 9001:2015 (also integrated with environment and safety standards or the organization industrial reference standards)
- SPC analysis and related software implementation according to the IATF16949 standard
- Support to test and calibration laboratories for the implementation of Quality Management Systems according to the ISO 9001:2015 integrated with the ISO 17025:2018 standard
- Performing first- and second-party system audits according to ISO 19011:2018, at the customers’ or at his suppliers’ on behalf of the contractor
Component cleanliness consulting
In collaboration with Unilab Laboratori Industriali s.r.l. we offer a complete consulting concerning the topic of analysis and management of industrial contamination and component cleanliness according to the ISO 16232:2018 and VDA19.2:2015 standards.
We can support the organization throughout the contamination management path, from the analysis of customer requirements, to the definition of the appropriate degree of contamination for its product, mapping of the company “dirty” and revise all spaces and logistics in a “Clean Production” perspective.