INFORMATION ON PRIVACY AND COOKIES
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196 and subsequent amendments) and European (EU Reg. For the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR), containing provisions for the protection of people and of other subjects the processing of personal data, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe their rights and minimize the collection of personal data.
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is Stefania Accorsi, with registered office in Via P.A. Renoir 16, 41012 Carpi (MO). Any requests for information and / or clarifications regarding the processing of data may be requested by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
2. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT
Cookies do not record any personal information and are not crossed with other information related to the same person. They’re treated in an aggregate and anonymised form. If desired, it is impossible to prevent the saving of cookies by changing settings or by clicking on the reject box in the banner below web page. Alternatively, the user can manage cookies through browser settings. For further information and support, it’s advisable to consult the specific page of the browser used: Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari.
Below, the types of cookies used:
• Essential: some cookies are essential to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They are there to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. These cookies allow correct navigation within the site.
• Statistics: These cookies store information such as number of visitors to the website, number of unique visitors, pages of the website have been visited, source of the visit, etc. This data helps to understand and analyze the website performance and where it needs improvement.
• Functional: these are cookies that have some additional non-essential functionality on our site. These features include embedding content such as videos and / or images or sharing content on the website on social media platforms.
• Preferences: these cookies allow you to store your settings and browsing preferences such as language preferences, in order to have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient use of the site.
From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished, which are automatically deleted at the end of navigation and are used to identify the user, avoiding repeated logins on each page visited. The permanent ones remain active until expiration or cancellation by the user.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
3. METHOD, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in using Internet communication protocols.
This data category includes:
- IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users,
- URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources,
- time of the request,
- method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response,
- numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.)
- other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
• Obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
• Check the correct functioning of the services offered.
The collection of web user data, in compliance with principle of lawfulness of processing, is justified by the legitimate interest of data controller in improving the website, to improve the user experience, to verify the correct functioning of the site and for purposes of statistical analysis. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes specified above and kept for the time strictly necessary to pursue these purposes.
4. DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of personal data through “Contacts” and / or “Work with us” forms involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to the request presented, as well as any other personal data inserted in the form.
The specific summary information can be consulted in the respective forms and in the footer of this website, in the “Privacy” section.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
This site may share some of data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google through Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized, based on specific decisions of European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. In particular, European Commission has approved the use of contractual standard clauses as a means of ensuring an adequate level of protection for data transferred outside the European Economic Area. By incorporating the standard contractual clauses into a contract between the transferring parties, personal data is considered protected if it is transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom to which an adequacy decision does not apply.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
User data is processed lawfully and correctly, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site or external parties (such as third parties, chnical service providers, hosting providers, appointed as Data Processors) may have access to the data.
7. USER RIGHTS
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, the user can, in the manner and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights, by addressing the request to the data controller:
• To object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
• Request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
• Know its origin;
• Receive intelligible communication;
• Have information about logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
• Request updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
• As well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by current provisions of the law.