Monitoring of component cleanliness plays a central role in modern quality control, both when production is performed within the organization and when it is entrusted to external vendors.
In order to manage such an articulated topic, it is necessary to define the requirements to achieve, which is the initial situation of the organization and how to respond to market requests in a clear and conscious way.
This is the reason why we support our customers in the definition and analysis of the entire industrial contamination and cleaning components managing process with highly specialized activities due to the experience developed in these years.
- Initial audit of contamination in the company, carried out by specialist auditors
- Initial contamination check up in the company through accredited laboratory analysis, logistics analysis, related reports and consulting
- Support in defining the CCC value corresponding to the degree of cleaning of individual components, with the help of our extensive databases and specific experience
- Periodic laboratory analysis for process control
- Technical support in the design of company layouts with a view to “Clean production” and business methodologies.